Unlike most firms of Accountants, only a small proportion of whose work involves personal tax, our team work exclusively in personal tax and are thus more conversant with the current regime. Also, since we are not subsidising less profitable areas such as accounts preparation we can keep our costs down.
FIXED FEE SERVICE
As a result of this we are able to offer a fixed fee service- a one off payment guarantees completion of your Tax Return, checking HM Revenue & Customs computations and notices of coding and also dealing with any enquiries arising
We have also incorporated our tax credit service as a no-cost extra for the same fixed fee. Many of our competitors charge an extra premium for this service.
We are also HM Revenue & Customs approved internet filers. This means that your Tax Return is sent to the HMRC by internet and is processed immediately and any repayment of tax owing to you is sent almost immediately.
Not only are they quick to take our tax, they are just as quick to pay it back, if necessary!
"check out our grand tour at a place near you!"
"Meet us usually within an hours travel of anywhere in england and wales"
"Check out the times and venues and book your place today"
VENUES & DATES
Choose from the locations below then select town or city with dates to view on map
NORTH OF ENGLAND
- Lancaster – Monday 29th April 2019Lancaster House Hotel, Green Lane, Ellel, Lancaster, LA1 4GJ
- Lancaster – Tuesday 30th April 2019Lancaster House Hotel, Green Lane, Ellel, Lancaster, LA1 4GJ
- Liverpool – Tuesday 21 May 2019Suites Hotel & Spa, Ribblers Lane, Knowsley, Liverpool, L34 9HA
- Durham – Thursday 6th June 2019The Ramside Hotel Golf & Spa, Carrville, Durham, DH1 1TD
- Leeds – Tuesday 4th June 2019Holiday Inn, Wakefield Road, Garforth, Leeds, LS25 1LH
- Leeds – Wednesday 5th June 2019Holiday Inn, Wakefield Road, Garforth, Leeds, LS25 1LH
- Manchester – Wednesday 1st May 2019Best Western Plus Pinewood, Wilmslow Road, Wilmslow, SK9 3LF
- Manchester – Thursday 2nd May 2019Best Western Plus Pinewood, Wilmslow Road, Wilmslow, SK9 3LF
- Wirral – Wednesday 22nd May 2019Mecure Chester North, Woodhey House Hotel, Berwick Road West, Welsh Road, CH66 4PS
- West Midlands – Thursday 13th June 2019The County Hotel, Birmingham Road, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 2NG
- West Midlands – Friday 14th June 2019The County Hotel, Birmingham Road, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 2NG
- Oxford – Tuesday 11th June 2019Travelodge Oxford Peartree, Peartree Roundabout, Woodstock Road, Oxford OX2 8JZ
- Oxford – Wednesday 12th June 2019Travelodge Oxford Peartree, Peartree Roundabout, Woodstock Road, Oxford OX2 8JZ
- Stoke – Thursday 23rd May 2019Best Western Plus, Etruria Hall, Festival Way, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 5BQ
- Lincoln – Thursday 16th May 2019Windmill Farm, Runcorn Road, Off Whisby Road, Lincoln, LN6 3QZ
- Beford – Friday 17th May 2019St Mark's Church, Calder Rise, Bedford, MK41 7UY
- Bristol – Wednesday 3rd July 2019Thornbury Golf Centre, Bristol Rd, Thornbury, Bristol BS35 3XL
- Gloucester – Thursday 4th July 2019Holiday Inn Express, Gloucester South, Waterwells Business Park, Gloucester, GL2 2AB
- Plymouth- Tuesday 18th June 2019China Fleet Country Club, Plymouth PL12 6LJ
- Crediton Wednesday 19th June 2019Fishermans Cot, Bickleigh, Tiverton EX16 8RW
SOUTH OF ENGLAND
- Kent – Wednesday 8th May 2019Grange Moor Hotel, 4 - 8 St Michael's Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 8BS
- West Sussex – Thursday 9th May 2019Random Hall, Stane St, Slinfold, Horsham RH13 0QX
- Dorset – Thursday 20th June 2019Crown Hotel, West St, Blandford Forum DT11 7AJ
- Southampton – Monday 24th June 2019Holiday Inn Express, Botley Rd, Southampton SO30 3XA
- Southampton – Tuesday 25th June 2019Holiday Inn Express, Botley Rd, Southampton SO30 3XA
- Slough – Wednesday 26th June 2019Copthorne Hotel, Cippenham Ln, Slough SL1 2YE
- Slough – Thursday 27th June 2019Copthorne Hotel, Cippenham Ln, Slough SL1 2YE
- London- Tuesday 16th July – Friday 19th July (4 days) 2019St Albans Centre, Leigh Place, Baldwins Gardens, London EC1N 7AB
- Swansea – Tuesday 2nd July 2019Holiday Inn Express, Llandarcy, Neath, Swansea SA10 6GZ
Once you register as a client we will…
details of what to bring with you.
2. meet up
We like to see our clients face to face, but not everyone can come to Grantham- our Clergy clients in particular are located all over the country.
3. tax support
4. we take control
Let us help with your income tax
We are a small, friendly firm and love what we do
For new potential clients, ask for Peter or Nicola. Please send us a message we’d love to hear from you!